Classes begin at 8:45 a.m. and school is dismissed so that our busses can leave the parking lot at 3:15 p.m. Students are admitted to the building at 8:30 a.m. Carpool students are dropped off at the Plaza Level (Door #1N) at 8:35 a.m.
- Students should wait behind the patrols for their cars. Please be alert and watch for your car!
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the carpool area.
- Dress for the weather!
- Any students who are still waiting for their ride after the carpool is finished will return to the office.
- Drivers will need to display in the passenger side front window of their vehicle an 8 1 ⁄2 X 11 sheet of paper listing each student to be picked up that day. (You may need different lists for different days.) Please write the names in bold pen or marker, and make them large enough to be read easily from outside the car. This will be of great assistance in getting students to the pick up point at the front of the line in a timely fashion.
- We realize waiting in the carpool is an inconvenience, by following these guidelines we are able to move all cars through the line quickly. We believe your cooperation in this matter will make for a more efficient carpool. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated. Walkers Students who walk to school will enter through Door #6W. The outside doors will be locked until 8:35 a.m. At this time, a staff member will let students enter and students will wait quietly until dismissed by the supervisor. When dismissed, students are expected to walk directly to the appropriate house. During dismissal students will be expected to walk any bikes, scooters, skateboards etc. across the bridge prior to using.