Rutherford Art Supply List
Welcome back to another great year of ART!
Hello, Pony Families! My name is Ms. Jennifer Hensel and I am lucky to be your art teacher. We are going to have another fun year exploring artists and artworks, creating using a variety of art media, learning about the Elements and Principles of art, and how to express ourselves through our art. I cannot wait to get this year underway!
Materials requested for individual use in art this year:
- 1 paper pocket folder with clips (any color) Labeled “ART”
- Liquid glue any size
- Glue stick
- Crayola or Prang watercolor set
- A recycled yogurt cup or other small container for paint water
- 8 -10 pack markers (broad and thin line if possible)
- 24 count pack of crayons
- Pink Eraser
- Pencil sharpener with lid
***These items may already be on your grade level supply list. Please do not buy doubles.
Thank you! -Ms. Hensel
(Art Specialist at Rutherford & Andersen Elementary Schools)